Road Skills Road Safety Events
Road Skills hold a number of events each year targeted at helping haulage operators improve their bottom line profitability.
We do this by demonstrating the power of creating a culture in your organisation where economic (and safe) driving is the norm, and filters from the top down.
Operators who have attended our events in the past have been able to:
- Save fuel by improving MPG and add ££££££s to their profit
- Prevent collisions, reduce insurance claims
- Save the time, hassle and paperwork that collisions cause
- Bring down the cost of Vehicle Insurance Premiums
- Put an end to costly fines and prosecutions
- Improve driver relations, making everybody's lives easier and more productive
Speakers at these events have included:
- Brian Weatherley, former Editor Commercial Motor
- Philip Brown, Senior Traffic Commissioner
- Ian Jones, Backhouse Jones Solicitors
- Dan Evanson, FORS
- Andrew Evans, Towergate Insurance
- Mick Heduan, Crossrail
- Superintendent Glyn Jones, Metropolitan Police
- Peter Larner, MD of Suckling Transport on Driving for Better Business
- Paul Clarke, Cemex
- Mark Gilfedder, Maxi Haulage
Follow the links to the left to find out what haulage operators like you have to say about our events, and to see where and when the next event is being held … or for more information, contact us here or call us today on 0113 436 0191 .