Helping you make light work of licence checks
How do you stay on top of your driver licence checks? FORS requires Driver Licence Checks to be undertaken regularly.
To help you manage this process Road Skills recommend the service provided by DAVIS under the strategic partnership agreement we have with them.
The key features and benefits are:
- Safe, secure and reliable cloud solution which records, stores and verifies driving licence information
- Easy to use online portal with clear and concise dashboard for effective management
- Checks the driver has the correct category entitlement and eligibility to drive
- Checks the licence for current endorsements penalty points and convictions
- Identifies and dynamically monitors ‘high risk’ drivers
- Dedicated customer support helpdesk included at no additional cost
- Automatic scheduling of driving licence rechecks without the need for human intervention
- Providing results in seconds
- Manages the full driver permission process (which is GDPR compliant), with e-permission option, which is valid for 3 years
- Triggers comprehensive notifications and immediate warnings
- Reduces paperwork and administration both for both office-based employees and drivers
DAVIS/Licence Check Ltd is a leading provider of driving licence checking with a direct real-time 24/7/365 secure link to the DVLA’s Access to Driver Data Service (Excludes Northern Ireland).
This means that Road Skills clients are able to access definitive source data to check and manage driver eligibility together with details of any unspent convictions, endorsements, penalty points and restrictions within seconds.
To find out more about this licence checking service please complete the contact form and one of the Davis team will be in touch with you to run through your options.
Interested in learning more?
Simply fill in the details below and a DAVIS representative will be in touch to discuss your options.