Verify & validate your drivers
Checking driving licences is an essential process for organisations with employees that drive on work related business and is a necessary part of maintaining your FORS Accreditation. The FORS Standard requires you to undertake driver licence checking every six months to meet D1
- Safe, secure and reliable cloud solution which records, stores and verifies driving licence information
- Easy to use online portal with clear and concise dashboard for effective management
- Checks the driver has the correct category entitlement and eligibility to drive
- Checks the licence for current endorsements penalty points and convictions
- Identifies and dynamically monitors ‘high risk’ drivers
- Dedicated customer support helpdesk included at no additional cost
- Automatic scheduling of driving licence rechecks without the need for human intervention
- Providing results in seconds
- Manages the full driver permission process (which is GDPR compliant), with e-permission option, which is valid for 3 years
- Triggers comprehensive notifications and immediate warnings
- Reduces paperwork and administration both for both office-based employees and drivers
This service is provided by DAVIS under a strategic partnership agreement with Road Skills.
DAVIS/Licence Check Ltd is a leading provider of driving licence checking with a direct real-time 24/7/365 secure link to the DVLA’s Access to Driver Data Service (Excludes Northern Ireland).
This means that Road Skills clients are able to access definitive source data to check and manage driver eligibility together with details of any unspent convictions, endorsements, penalty points and restrictions within seconds.