Keeping your team driver CPC compliant
Every commercial driver must have their certificate of professional competence (CPC) and ensuring yours stay compliant is a key part of what we do at Road Skills.
We’ve separated out our driver CPC training into two areas…
- FORS-related driver CPC, principally vulnerable road user awareness training. Find out more here
- Other driver CPC training aimed at improving driver performance and retention, and your bottom line.
All our driver CPC training can be delivered any day of the week at your premises or at local training centres and is aimed first and foremost at making your business more profitable.
We offer a selection of modular half-day courses, covering…
- Safe and fuel-efficient driving
- Speed management
- Collision awareness
- Driver hazard and risk perception
- Slow speed manoeuvring
- Defensive driving
- Driver attitude and behaviour
- Driving under the influence of drink and drugs
- Regulated signs and lines, motorway signage
- Manual handling
- Passenger comfort and safety
You can select from this menu to create a one-day programme that suits your needs.
Our full-day courses cover…
- Defensive and fuel-efficient driving
- Tachograph rules and driver responsibilities
- Winter maintenance
- Waste operator safety
- First aid.
Our two-day courses cover…
- Emergency first aid at work
We can of course customise any part of our driver CPC programme to match your specific needs — just call us on 0113 426 0191 and let’s find out what works best for your business.
“We have had drivers tell us of life-saving situations which have been as a result of the training they have received from the Road Skills team. The belief and passion of the Road Skills team is infectious, and their knowledge — all based on proven and tested workshops and courses — fits with the Sandvik ethos of care for its employees, while also meeting our driving at work policies. We have worked with the Road Skills team since 2008 and they always deliver a complete and comprehensive structured driver training programme.”John Carter, Fleet Manager, Sandvik